Education and Information Services of Riga City (RIIMC) is an educational support institution that manages and organizes professional development of teachers in Riga, manages Olympiads in school subjects, projects and non-formal adult education for the residents of Riga.
Quality and reliability - our guarantee for creative and innovative educational services for educators and citizens of Riga.
• Co-operation (we are open to innovative ideas, changes and new challenges)
• Responsibility (we take responsibility for each activity)
• Efficiency (we work in a professional manner and achieve our objectives, useing the resources with good reason)
Until 2017, we have set the following strategic objectives:
1. The development of the informational system for teachers and Riga residents about our offer, which provides customer base expansion.
2. The assessment of the impact of teachers CPD on the development of the educational institution and the quality of education.
3. The quality monitoring of our services provided.