Education and Information Services of Riga City (RIIMC) is an educational support institution that manages and organizes professional development of teachers in Riga, manages Olympiads in school subjects, projects and non-formal adult education for the residents of Riga.
Quality and reliability - our guarantee for creative and innovative educational services for educators and citizens of Riga.
• Co-operation (we are open to innovative ideas, changes and new challenges)
• Responsibility (we take responsibility for each activity)
• Efficiency (we work in a professional manner and achieve our objectives, useing the resources with good reason)
We have set the following strategic objectives for 2020 - 2023:
1. To be active and skilled assistants in implementing the competency approach in preschool.
2. To be active and skilled assistants in implementing the competency approach at school.
3. To be the leading and primary training center chosen by the teachers.
The Riga City Municipality's Personal Data Protection Policy operates in the Riga Education and Informative Methodological Center. Information on the processing of personal data is available on the website: https://www.riga.lv/en/personal-data-protection-policy-riga-city-municipality